- Visit archaeological sites, such as Ilha de Delos.
- Visit the open-air cinema, Cine Manto.
- Stroll through the labyrinthine and graceful alleys.
- Join the famous sand parties in Paradise and Super Paradise.
- Watch the beautiful sunset in Little Venice.
- Discover Greek cuisine in the village Ano Mera.
- Discover the art and craft galleries in Little Venice.
- Pass by luxurious Beach Clubs like Nammos.
- Visit the windmills around the island.
- Take a boat trip to Rhenia and Delos.
- Typical cuisine
- Sea view
- Cozy environment
- Calm environment
- Italian culinary
- Fresh pasta
See the main attractions and what to expect in Mykonos
- Moinhos de vento de Míconos
- Agios Sostis Beach
- Igreja Ortodoxa Paraportiani
- Elia beach
- Fokos beach
- Super Paradise
- Little Venice
- Kapari Beach
- Ftelia beach
- Ornos Bech
- Monte Cinto
- Museu Arqueológico de Míconos
- Aegean Maritime Museum
- Kalua Beach Bar-Restaurant
A little more about Mykonos
Mykonos, the most famous island in Greece, is one of the most visited by tourists from all over the world. Its special landscape is given by the Cyclades islands, surrounded by beautiful white sand beaches. It owes its fame to the beauty of the capital, its white houses and winding narrow passages, as well as its huge and varied beaches.
The place delights everyone with its incredible turquoise sea, white sand beaches and the beauty of the white painted houses with blue windows. The bucolic setting, full of narrow alleys and windmills, does not prevent it from being a party paradise.