- Visit archaeological sites, such as Ilha de Delos.
- Stroll through the labyrinthine and graceful alleys.
- Watch the beautiful sunset in Little Venice.
- Discover the art and craft galleries in Little Venice.
- Visit the windmills around the island.
- Visit the open-air cinema, Cine Manto.
- Join the famous sand parties in Paradise and Super Paradise.
- Discover Greek cuisine in the village Ano Mera.
- Pass by luxurious Beach Clubs like Nammos.
- Take a boat trip to Rhenia and Delos.
- Typical cuisine
- Sea view
- Cozy environment
- Calm environment
- Italian culinary
- Fresh pasta
See the main attractions and what to expect in Mykonos
- Igreja Ortodoxa Paraportiani
- Super Paradise
- Ftelia beach
- Museu Arqueológico de Míconos
- Moinhos de vento de Míconos
- Elia beach
- Little Venice
- Ornos Bech
- Aegean Maritime Museum
- Agios Sostis Beach
- Fokos beach
- Kapari Beach
- Monte Cinto
- Kalua Beach Bar-Restaurant
A little more about Mykonos
Mykonos, the most famous island in Greece, is one of the most visited by tourists from all over the world. Its special landscape is given by the Cyclades islands, surrounded by beautiful white sand beaches. It owes its fame to the beauty of the capital, its white houses and winding narrow passages, as well as its huge and varied beaches.
The place delights everyone with its incredible turquoise sea, white sand beaches and the beauty of the white painted houses with blue windows. The bucolic setting, full of narrow alleys and windmills, does not prevent it from being a party paradise.